Friday - 052512Friday, 25 May 2012 05:43
Make up a missed workout from this week.
4 rounds for time:
30 Front Squats, 75/115 lbs.
15 Toes-to-Bar (TTB)
">Lateral Box Jumps, 20/24"
The SECTCF fam would to wish Ryan O. and Chris G. a very Happy Birthday! We hope you guys have a good day.
Monday 05/28 - Closed for Memorial Day
**Summer Schedule Updates**
Make sure you see an instructor to pick up your copy of the Summer 2012 schedule. There have been a few minor changes such as:
1. Tuesday & Thursday - 4:30pm CrossFit group class.
2. Monday & Thursday - 11am CF group class has been moved to 9am.
3. Open Gym - No more mid-morning (10am & 11am) or afternoon (2:30pm & 3:30pm) Open Gym. CF group classes now start at 3:30pm on the weekdays.
4. Barbell Club - 11am Barbell Club on Saturdays has been moved to 10am. Also, Barbell Club now meets on Wednesday evenings at 6:30pm.
5. Sundays - Closed. No 8am class. Go do something fun outside and enjoy your life!
3. Instructor Training Program - Fridays at 6:30pm. No more CF group class at 6:30pm on Fridays.
From the start of our operations in 2008 we have always made it very clear that the schedule is subject to change based on demand. Basically, if certain class times are not being filled on a consistent basis we will find a better use for that time slot. Also, if we try out a program and it doesn't grow in attendance than we reserve the right to cancel it. Thank you for your understanding.
**Teen Summer Camp**
The CrossFit Kids/Teens program as it exists now will be going on hiatus next week for the summer. However, from July 2- Aug 10 we will be offering our Building Better Athletes Summer Camp for current and prospective high school athletes. It is a 6-week program that will run on Monday, Wednesday, & Friday from 10am-11:30am and will focus on building speed, strength, and power in our student athletes. Registration deadline is Friday, June 29th and the cost is $350.00 per athlete. From now until July 2, our current CF Teens will be allowed to attend regular CF group classes with their parent if their parent is a member of SECTCF. We are only accepting 20 athletes into the BBA Summer Camp, so please contact us as soon as possible regarding registration.
- Comment Link Saturday, 18 May 2013 05:26 posted by phedarrangele
- Comment Link Sunday, 24 February 2013 02:00 posted by Mowllouccap
- Comment Link Tuesday, 05 February 2013 20:02 posted by nalewralm
- Comment Link Thursday, 10 January 2013 17:33 posted by cialisTavodeadockat
Tuesday, 13 November 2012 05:40
posted by payday loans
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.